FM attacking midfielder role shadow striker explained. Here is my complete guide that is including definition, quick guide, preferred traits, and best players of FM shadow striker role. So, scroll down and check out my FM SS guide.
Other attacking midfielder roles in FM:
FM shadow striker definition:
The shadow striker operates as one of the team’s main goalscoring threats. Usually coupled with another forward in support, the shadow striker aggressively pushes up into goalscoring positions as the ball moves into the final third and looks to close down opposing defenders when out of possession.
The shadow striker is only available with an attack duty.
Shadow or not, these players are strikers, nonetheless. Therefore, a shadow striker must have decent finishing and composure. Other important attributes are dribbling, first touch, anticipation, off the ball, and acceleration.
I always make sure my SS players are fast. Because speed is everything in FM. Especially for attacking organizations.
Player traits for shadow striker:
- Moves into channels.
- Places shots.
- Plays one-twos.
- Tires killer balls often.
Best FM22 Shadow Striker Players
Wonderkid and word class shadow strikers of FM 22 are listed below. Be cautious though, they are not easy to transfer.
- Lionel Messi: Best shadow striker of both FM and the real-life football.
- Neymar: Second best shadow striker of the game.
- Marco Reus: 32 years old veteran player of Borussia Dortmund.
- James Rodriguez: Midfield orchestrator currently contracted to Qatar club Al-Rayyan.
- Pedro Gonçalves: 23 years old AMC of Sporting. Great finishing, composure, and player traits.
- Joao Felix: 21 years old versatile superstar of A. Madrid. Can play at AMC, AMR, AML, and SS positions.
- Phil Foden: Elite AMC of Man City. Unfortunately injured at start of the game for 2 months.
- Julian Alvarez: Another player of Man City, currently on loan at River.
- Arsen Zakharyan: 18 years old wonderkid from Dinamo Moscow.
- Florian Wirtz: 18 yo German wonderkid of Bayer 04.