One of the must fun aspect of football manager games is player transfer. However, some divisions have foreign player limit and that is blocking many transfer. This is a problem but a solvable one. To transfer freely, remove foreign player restrictions from your division in CM 01 02. After removing CM0102 foreign player limit, you can transfer any player you want from the CM0102 best players shortlist.
We have four methods at hand to bypass foreign player limit. All of them explained below. Scroll down, learn these methods and transfer new foreign players to your club.
1. CM 0102 Flex 2
This method completely removes foreign player restrictions from the divisions of your choice. But first, you need to download CM Flex 2 application. It is downloaded 14.000 times so far, here is the download link. It must be remembered that this method is highly complicated. You might want to check out the video guide I shared below.
Also I want you to back-up your game files first. Because Flex 2 edits CM0102.exe and I don’t want you to corrupt your game by mistake.
CM 01 02 restriction editing with Flex 2:
- Extract legion folder.
- Run go.bat file.
- Go to the restrictions editör flex screen.
- Choose your division and set its parameter to 1.
It is done. Now your leagues player restrictions are removed.
If it didn’t work, you probably did something wrong. Here is the video explanation:
2. CM 01 02 Tapani
CM0102 tapani app also removes the foreign player restrictions. At least that’s what I have heard. Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to try it. So, give it a shot if you want if Flex 2 didn’t work.
Here is the official download link of Tapani. It’s downloaded more than 150.000 times. Therefore it looks pretty solid. If you try it, don’t forget to tell me how it worked.
3. CM0102 Editor
It is possible to go around player restrictions by using the editor. Although it is not a permanent solution. That is why using editor is the third option. Still, here is the CM 01 02 editor link.
I know three different methods. Remove CM 01 02 foreign player restrictions with editor:
- First method is editing the required time for citizenship. Normally, a player have to spend 5 years in a country to gain citizenship. But you can reduce this number to a year by using editor. Here is how to do it. Simply open up editor and choose your division. See the foreign section and reduce it to 1 year. Because unfortunately 0 year is not working…
- Changing your players nationalities or adding a second one. That way your players will count as home-grown.
- Completing transfers by using editor. Limits don’t apply to the editor-transferred players. (Strange but works.)
4. Leagues With No Foreign Player Limit in CM0102
Yes, there are leagues in CM0102 with no foreign player restrictions. If you pick your club from one of these divisions, you can transfer any player you want.
I know this is pretty limited. However, if you don’t want to use third party tools, this is the only way.
Which leagues don’t have foreign player limit in CM 01 02? The answer would be the Dutch and German leagues. Eredivisie and Bundesliga have no limits or work permits. Therefore if you pick your club from one of these leagues, you can transfer anyone you want. Pretty neat if you ask me.
That concludes it. Another CM 01 02 guide ends here. Make sure to check out CM 01 02 scout for finding good players within your divisions region. Also CM 01 02 best tactic might help you on your career.
Thank you for reading. Please leave a nice comment for me below, I would like to hear your thoughts. Good bye, till later!
Leave a Reply